The team at Style State takes pride in every garment made and endeavours to maintain a high standard in quality with multiple quality checks in place during the production process to ensure that customers are happy with our product. Therefore, we maintain the right to refuse any returns if they are not of a manufacturing fault and/or if the product is deemed to have been damaged under the customers care, in which Amber Glow Pty Ltd then holds no responsibility for the fault. Amber Glow Pty Ltd also reserves the right to replace or repair the product where possible. Please note that we do not offer any refunds, where we are unable to provide a replacement, we will issue store credit.
We ask that all stock is thoroughly checked upon arrival to your store as we will not accept any loose pieces or packs after a 30 DAY PERIOD from when you received the Goods. We also do not accept change of mind on purchases, only if the products adhere to our company policy then faulty items may be returned to us if they meet the following criteria:
· Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. Any items posted after this time frame may be denied.
· Items must be returned in their original condition including Style State, Winnie & Co. and/or Ajoy labels and swing tags still attached and in its original packaging.
· Items must be unworn, unwashed, unperfumed, free from makeup and stains
Once our team has received your returned package, all items will be inspected before a replacement or store credit is issued. Amber Glow Pty Ltd reserves the right to deny a return if item(s) are returned used, soiled, worn or damaged in any way or have any form of excessive perfumes or scents on the fabric. You will be notified if your return is not eligible.
To organise a return, please email us at Melb.Accounts@stylestate.com.au notifying that you would like to return faulty goods, specifying the item details (including the order/invoice number, purchase date, style code, colour and size) and giving full details of the defect or fault, including clear images of the fault, with the item’s swing tag visible in the same image. Once we have reviewed the email, if the faulty items have been approved then please follow the instructions on our return form.
· Please include the Returns Form and a tax receipt of the postage in your return package, in order for us to credit your postage (applies to Australian customers who purchased full price items only). If this requirement is not fulfilled, your postage fee will not be issued.
· Please allow 2 -3 business days for your replacement or credit to be processed from the date that the returned item is received by our team. You will be notified via email once the store credit is created or a replacement has been sent out.
· We recommend using a traceable delivery method for all returns to ensure your delivery is returned safely to us. Amber Glow Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to parcels returned to us.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER RETURNS
Amber Glow Pty Ltd will not cover international freight of faulty stock to be returned, it is strictly not within our company policy to cover this expense. Please email us at Melb.Accounts@stylestate.com.au notifying us of the faulty goods, specifying the item details (including the order/invoice number, purchase date, style code, colour and size) and giving full details of the defect or fault, including clear images of the fault, with the item’s swing tag visible in the same image. Once we have reviewed the email, if the item can be fixed/repaired by yourself or at your local alterations, we will issue a credit for the amount that it cost to repair, provided that you are able to present a copy of the receipt. Please note, the maximum cost of the expense that we are able to cover cannot exceed the original purchase price of the garment itself.
If the item cannot be fixed or repaired, we will handle this on a case by case basis and will require you to email your Account Manager who may require additional proof before issuing store credit. Depending on your accessibility to our showrooms, you may be required to bring back the faulty items on your next visit, so that they can be matched against our records and adjusted accordingly.
We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty items. However, due to a fast turnover with our products, in the event we are unable to issue a replacement to you, we will offer store credit instead.
For sale items there are strictly no returns or exchanges. If the sale item is faulty, then we will issue a replacement for you but the postage back to us is at the customer’s expense. Please ensure to fill out a Returns Form and include it in your return package.